Until we stay healthy, we take our breathing for granted. We never consider that our lungs play a vital role in our life. Many of us hardly pay attention to how to keep our lungs healthy. We only start taking care of this essential organ once we feel shortness of breath and other breathing problems. Hence it is essential to understand the details about the respiratory disease before it gets too late.
Symptoms of respiratory disease
Individuals may suffer from various respiratory problems.
- Shortness of breath: – You will feel shortness of breath during exercises. But, if it does not go away, you need to take it seriously
- Persistent cough: – seasonal cough is normal, but if it persists for a long time, you need to consult a doctor
- Chest pain: – If you suffer from sudden and severe chest pain with cough, it can cause respiratory disease. You need to pay a visit to the doctor
- One can also experience rapid heart rate due to respiratory problems
Apart from those, chronic mucus, bleed during cough are signs of respiratory problems
Causes of respiratory disease
There are some common factors the lead to respiratory disease.
- Smoking is one of the most acute causes of respiratory disease. This problem can lead to lung cancer, COPD, or cardiac arrest
- The rising level of air pollution is another significant cause of respiratory diseases
- Individuals who suffer from allergies can cause respiratory disease
Apart from those physical causes, some emotional causes like anger, anxiety, fear, and panic are also responsible for the disorder in the respiratory system
Once an individual starts suffering from shortness of breath or other health issues, immediate consultation with the doctor is necessary. Persisting respiratory disease can cause serious health issues like
- Heart failure
- The spread of infection or cancer
- Dysfunction in organs
- Respiratory arrest
If you face any of the above method, symptoms and causes must consult with the Best Respiratory Diseases Treatment in Pune – Dr. Meghana Pande at Life Care Clinic, Pune. Book an Appointment Now.