Heart Disease Treatment in Hadapsar, Pune
Many believe that men are mainly prone to heart disease. But, research says that both men and women can get attacked with heart disease. Women remain reluctant to a heart problem. However, they also need to learn more about this disease.
Symptoms of heart problem in women
The heart attack symptoms in women are similar to the of men. Women also face some discomfort in heart and chest pain that can last for more than a few minutes. Women can feel heart attack symptoms like
- Nausea or vomiting, along with sweating.
- Upper back and abdominal discomfort.
- Feeling discomfort on neck, jaw and shoulder.
- Indigestion and unusual fatigues.
Most of the time, women ignore those symptoms as these are not like severe chest pain during a heart attack. Women often can these symptoms while resting or even asleep.
Heart disease: risk factors for women
Doctors mention lots of risk factors for heart disease in women.
- Women with a high blood sugar level are prone to heart disease and more disposed to cardiac arrest than men. Most of the time, women face cardiac arrest without symptom.
- Women who are addicted to smoking are more likely to suffer from heart problems.
- In this hectic lifestyle, many don’t get enough time to do physical activities. Women with a lack of physical activity are exposed to heart problems.
- Most of the women suffer from heart problem during their menopause. The level of estrogen becomes lower at this stage. This phenomenon makes women exposed to a heart attack.
- If a woman has diabetes and high blood pressure during her pregnancy, she can be at heart disease risk in future.
- Women who have rheumatoid arthritis, lupus are more likely to get a heart attack than men.
Hence, women need to take precautionary measures to reduce the risk of heart diseases. Otherwise, she will suffer from severe heart problems in future.
Dr. Meghana Pande has a strong interest and experience in complicated respiratory, cardiovascular, diabetes, gastrointestinal, endocrine neurological disorders and geriatric health. She was also on the forefront providing her expertise in the management of covid 19 patients during the pandemic. She comes with rich experience of 15 yrs in critical care illnesses and management, internal medicine including management of e-ICU and ECMO.
If you face any of the above symptoms and risk factor must consult with the Best Heart Disease Treatment in Hadapsar, Pune – Dr. Meghana Pande at Life Care Clinic, Pune. Book an Appointment Now!!