There is a noticeable increment in the number of patients suffering from Suger. In 1980 it was 108 million, and at present, the number has crossed almost 450 million. Diabetes is one of the prime reasons for blindness, kidney ailments, stroke, heart disease, etc. People start suffering from Suger when the pancreas does not work appropriately and produces enough insulin.
Type of Diabetes
In general, people suffer from two types of diabetes-
It is also known as insulin-dependent or childhood-onset sugar. This Suger primarily occurs due to less production of insulin. Patients need to take necessary monitoring of insulin production.
Type 2 develops in an adult due to less production of insulin. As per research, almost 95 percent of people have type 2 diabetes. It has been noticed that individuals suffer from obesity and less physical activity.
Symptoms of Diabetes
People who have Suger will not face similar symptoms. The symptoms depend on the blood sugar level in men and women. Experts mention that type 2 diabetes normally does not come with any signs, but the symptoms of type 1 diabetes are quite severe. The probable symptoms of both types of diabetes are mentioned below.
- You may feel thirsty often and will feel an urge to urinate.
- You may lose weight without much physical activity
- A diabetic patient will feel a change in the mood very often and will feel tired.
- Sores and wounds will not get cured quickly.
- You may also feel blurry vision due to sugar.
Patients will suffer from various health disorders due to sugar. Health disorders mainly depend on the types of diabetes. Individuals can suffer from the following health issues due to risk factors.
- It will increase heart problem that leads to cardiovascular disease.
- A diabetic patient can suffer from nerve damage.
- Kidney ailments can also get developed due to high blood sugar
- A diabetic patient can also suffer from the foot damage, eye problem, etc.
Life Care Clinic:
Individuals can get necessary suggestions regarding Diabetes from Dr. Meghana Pande, Life Care Clinic, Pune.